- Who is the manufacturer’s representative of BARTON GI Conduits in UK?
Hub Le Bas is the distributor for BARTON GI Conduits in UK and Ireland, see www.hoblebas.co.uk
- Who is the manufacturer representative of BARTON GI Conduits in the Middle East/Rest of the world?
Liberty Building Solutions is the distributor for BARTON GI Conduits in the Middle East, North Africa & Asia Pacific Region, see www.Libertybuildingsolutions.com
- How do I get BARTON GI Conduits in Saudi Arabia?
For BARTON GI Conduit in Saudi Arabia, please contact Liberty Building Solutions at
email@example.com and they will introduce to our Saudi partner TECON Saudi
- What British Standards do BARTON GI Conduits comply with?
BARTON products are manufactured in accordance with the following British standard:
BARTON GI Rigid Steel Conduits and Accessories – BS EN 61386-1, BS EN 61386-21, BS 50086, BS4568 and BS-31
BARTON GI Flexible Conduits and Accessories – BS EN 61386-23
BARTON GI Adaptable boxes are manufactured – BS 4568-2
BARTON GI Switch and Socket boxes – BS 4662
BARTON GI Trunking – BS 4678
- What are the available conduit sizes?
BARTON GI Conduits are available in 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 1 ½ inch, & 2 inch.
- Are Barton Conduits Rigid Metal Conduits (RMC)
Yes, Barton GI Conduits are hot dipped galvanised Rigid Metal Conduits manufactured to British Standard BS EN 61386-21
- Does each conduit come with a coupler on each end?
Yes, each Barton GI Conduit is fitted with a rigid steel coupler on one end & a protective plastic endcap on the other.
- What are the different ranges of Flexible Conduits available in Barton?
Barton Flexible Conduit range includes Metallic Conduit, Low Smoke & Fume Flexible Conduit (LSF), Low Smoke Zero Halogen Flexible Conduit (LSZH), Liquid Tight Conduit (LT), Low Smoke Liquid Tight Conduit (LSLT)
- Are Barton Flexible Conduits suitable for outdoor applications?
Yes, Barton Flexible Conduits range from IP40 to IP66 Rating which is perfectly suitable for outdoor applications.
- Are Barton Conduits resistant against corrosion?
Yes, BARTON GI Conduits & Accessories are galvanised to the highest corrosion protection. All Hot Dipped Galvanised (Class-4) products meet the highest levels of protection against corrosion specified in BS EN 61386-1, BS EN 61386-21, BS 50086, BS4568.